At the International Motorcycle Show I stopped by the Zerogravity booth and saw this awesome customized or should I say winterize Honda CBR. The guy I talked with said the owner gets better traction on the ice with these spiked tires than he did with tires on asphalt. I would love to take this bad boy for a ride on the ice!
Top Posts & Pages
- What is your “tell” that you ride a motorcycle? Me? My shoes. Well, my left shoe. #helmetorheels #femalemotorcyclist https://t.co/OjpHgNuWOl 1 month ago
- My son just gave me a motorcycle bell! I never heard of such a thing before. Have you? I did some research and lear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- I received some goodies I ordered from lmunltd.com and I am thrilled with all of it! How cool are these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Sage advice from an American outlaw biker, Sonny Barger (1938-2022) #motorcycle #femalemotorcyclist #ladyrider… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Here is the top riding advice from 99 female motorcyclists! Lots of tips for beginners and experienced riders alike… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Join 173 other followers