At the International Motorcycle Show I stopped by the Zerogravity booth and saw this awesome customized or should I say winterize Honda CBR. The guy I talked with said the owner gets better traction on the ice with these spiked tires than he did with tires on asphalt. I would love to take this bad boy for a ride on the ice!
Top Posts & Pages
Follow me on Twitter @helmetorheels
- Have you seen the hottest motorcycle apparel from the Swedish company, Mo'Cycle? Motorcycle airbag jeans! What?! Yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 😳 I still need to shop! #helmetorheels #christmascountdown #ladymotorcyclist #femalemotorcyclist https://t.co/UUrlBiSYMn 3 months ago
- What is your “tell” that you ride a motorcycle? Me? My shoes. Well, my left shoe. #helmetorheels #femalemotorcyclist https://t.co/OjpHgNuWOl 5 months ago
- My son just gave me a motorcycle bell! I never heard of such a thing before. Have you? I did some research and lear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- I received some goodies I ordered from lmunltd.com and I am thrilled with all of it! How cool are these… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
Join 173 other subscribers
Must be a Minnesota thing!
Looks pretty nifty. I think I’d freeze to death riding on the ice though.