At the International Motorcycle Show I stopped by the Zerogravity booth and saw this awesome customized or should I say winterize Honda CBR. The guy I talked with said the owner gets better traction on the ice with these spiked tires than he did with tires on asphalt. I would love to take this bad boy for a ride on the ice!
Top Posts & Pages
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Courtney a.k.a. Mz Pink
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Firdaus a.k.a. @EinsteinReload
- I was feeling old until ...
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Kathy a.k.a. ToadMama
- What States have you visited?
- Skully Helmets
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Deb a.k.a. RuckusGal
- Shopping for Motorcycle Boots
- Vintage Honda 1971 CB 350 Cafe Racer
- What is Happening to me?
- My heart is heavy. gofundme.com/5dum0o 3 days ago
- RT @AthIeteLife: (G) get (R) ready (I) it's a (N) new (D) day 1 week ago
- RT @writenett Hey, do you have any recs for plus size women's riding apparel? Preferably not all pink. Thx! < Any help for our friend? 1 week ago
- I just found organic whole food vitamins! Just ordered; can't wait to try them. betterlife.MyTouchstoneEssentials.com 2 weeks ago
- Nothing beats a failure like a try. #EWL 2 weeks ago