At the International Motorcycle Show I stopped by the Zerogravity booth and saw this awesome customized or should I say winterize Honda CBR. The guy I talked with said the owner gets better traction on the ice with these spiked tires than he did with tires on asphalt. I would love to take this bad boy for a ride on the ice!
Top Posts & Pages
- Snow, Seventies, and Motorcycles
- Shopping for Motorcycle Boots
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Courtney a.k.a. Mz Pink
- I'm Back!
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Kate
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Nadine
- 2005 Suzuki 650 VStrom
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Dachary a.k.a. @DaiquiriC
- Sony did it again!
- Live a Legacy
- Put your phishing knowledge to the test. phishingquiz.mcafee.com 8 hours ago
- Enjoying Nashville tonight. The concert is amazing. abc.go.com/shows/nashville 23 hours ago
- Enter-to-win tickets to see Paul McCartney at Target Field! ulink.tv/417-1179yf 3 days ago
- Simmer down everyone. I'm tuning into Out Number Hunger Concert on NBC. 6 days ago
- 12" of snow dropped a few days ago. Sunday it will hit 70 F. Crazy weather. 6 days ago