At the International Motorcycle Show I stopped by the Zerogravity booth and saw this awesome customized or should I say winterize Honda CBR. The guy I talked with said the owner gets better traction on the ice with these spiked tires than he did with tires on asphalt. I would love to take this bad boy for a ride on the ice!
Top Posts & Pages
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Rene'
- 34 years and Counting
- What we have here is a failure to communicate!
- How Popular is Motorcycling in Your State?
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Firdaus a.k.a. @EinsteinReload
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Nadine
- Shopping for Motorcycle Boots
- Vintage Honda 1971 CB 350 Cafe Racer
- Annual Ride to Work Day 2013
- Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Juju
- Pssst, ladies I'm still looking for more riders! Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Rene ht.ly/m8THx 6 hours ago
- NEW POST: Profile of a Female Motorcyclist: Meet Rene ht.ly/m8THx 9 hours ago
- RT @einsteinreload: Morning tweeps. Have a great day. I'll need your prayers for my exam today :) < You got it! 19 hours ago
- RT @lascootergirls: Wow! Check out this story!!! Wolf and motorcycle!!!... fb.me/1OTT3TmF3 < Wow. Is right! 20 hours ago
- No matter who wins #TheVoice they are all incredible! 20 hours ago
Find me on Etsy!